Monday, May 11, 2009

Missed one.....

I realized that I left out a part that happened a couple of weeks after Paul declared he loved me and that he wanted to be with me.......
.

(Don't know why this pic insists on being sideways - LOL) .

I know what I want. I know what I need 2 do 2 have it...........


I got this text after I told him to shit or get off the pot - he was the one who declared that his marriage was LONG over and he was getting a divorce. I sure as hell did not pursue him. He could not have it both ways. From the very start he kept telling me that he wanted me (hahahaha) and that he ALWAYS got what he wanted. Who doesn't like a man who gets off his ass, gets busy and gets stuff done?
.

So, the VERY NEXT NIGHT I get this message:
.


.
Tonight we talked. She is leaving when she finds a place. My left hand is bare.
.
Wow - is that convincing or what? Sounds serious to me. Here is a man who makes shit happen!! Jackpot!!!
.
However, a little voice inside my head kept saying "let's see if she REALLY moves out" or is he just making this crap up? I always give someone the benefit of the doubt, but I do realize that most men are just out for NSA sex.
.
Knowing what I know now - it would not surprise me if he took his ring off when he thought he might run into me. He is that much of an AH. Typical cheater.
.
What he really means: Women take this ring symbol stuff really seriously so if I take my ring off, she'll think I really mean it and maybe I'll get 'some'.
.
If he really meant it he would have: Called his lawyer and made an appointment on xyz date.


Work has been a beast these last 2 months............... :-)

No comments: