Thursday, February 19, 2009

#4 Clue - EVERYONE hates Kelly Part 1


I have to say, this line of trying to convince me he was sincere really was unexpected. I did not expect him to tell me about how his family could not stand her either!! That said, it was probably the only thing he ever told me that was the TRUTH! I met his parents (they were looking at a horse over at a friend's house) and my friend told them that I knew their son, Paul. After a brief, very general conversation, there was NO DOUBT that Paul's parents can't stand Kelly. And I DID NOT bring the subject up, they did.

What he really means: I have to say I don't know what he was trying to convince me of here - he threw his parents under the bus for hating his wife.
.
If he really meant it he would have said: Nothing. It's none of my business.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an intresting blog. I fallowed the link from "why women hate men" blong comments.

annakas

Persnickety Ticker said...

First of all to the person who commented above: Put the drink down and step away from the computer. Drunk commenting or intentional stupidity is never a good thing.

Second, I LOVE this blog! I like the ballsy way you just call this jerk on every little thing he says.

If I had a dollar for every married man that said he was leaving his wife...